Saturday 16 April 2011

PNL's

One of the scariest steps I taken this year is diving straight into technology. For many years I have been burrying my head in the sand hoping it would go away. But finally it has caught up to me and the EDFD 529 class has been a very steep learning curve. However, I am now glad that this has happened as I am beginning to feel confident with technology. I am definately not up to speed but I am heading in the right direction. I now understand the importance of PNL's for teachers professional development.
Talking to other professional teachers is furthering my education through books, resources, advice. Many times extremly frustrated and walked away but always drawn back to keep trying and work it out. I think it is like a game and keeps you drawn in.
http://t.co/1IWTCsW. via you tube. "Death of education. Dawn of learning"

No comments:

Post a Comment